Nature of the data processed
Comunità Montana Valle Brembana will process the personal data of users who interact with the web services of the Site.
The data processed by Comunità Montana Valle Brembana are provided voluntarily by the user.
Any sending of communications to the contacts indicated on the Site involves the acquisition of the e-mail address and additional personal data contained in the communication itself.
Comunità Montana Valle Brembana uses some cookies to offer its services to visitors in an immediate and efficient way while browsing the pages.
The site uses only technical cookies for correct operation and basic settings (eg language, login and other display settings).
The use of technical cookies (which are not stored permanently) is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers (consisting of random numbers generated by the server) necessary to allow safe and efficient exploration of the site.
The GDPR identifies cookies as pseudonymous data, that is personal data where the identifying elements have been replaced by other elements (such as text strings and numbers): these data are in any case subject to protection since crossing them with other information it is still possible to reach the ” identification of the person, or at least the unique identification of the device used for accessing and browsing online.
No personal user data is acquired by the site without your consent.
Cookies are not used to transmit information of a personal nature (for profiling).
Third party cookies
The Site uses analysis tools provided by Google Analytics to track statistical data in aggregate form. If you prefer to restrict, block or delete the cookies on this site, you can do so by changing the configuration of your browser on your computer and mobile devices.
By choosing to disable cookies, however, it will no longer be possible to take advantage of all the site’s features.
The user can disable cookies by appropriately setting the privacy properties of their browser. The main ones are as follows:
Microsoft Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/…
Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/…
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
At any time, the user can delete cookies from the hard drive of the computer.
You can withdraw your consent at any time by using the Withdraw consent button.
Revoca il consenso
The Site may use, even in a non-constant way, videos, services and social network content and, if necessary, embeddable content from other sites or services.
Optional nature of providing data
Without prejudice to what is indicated in relation to navigation data and cookies, users are free to provide personal data indicated in contacts and / or communications with Comunità Montana Valle Brembana. Failure to provide them may make it impossible to receive replies.
Personal data are processed with automated tools, with logic strictly related to the purposes themselves and for the period of time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected.
The information collected is recorded in a secure environment.
Data communication scope
Personal data will be processed by the staff appointed by Comunità Montana Valle Brembana and possibly by its professionals. Personal data may also be processed by third parties, external service providers (eg technical assistance), who will process the data in accordance with the purpose for which the data were originally collected.
Dissemination of data
Personal data are not subject to disclosure.
Rights of the interested party
It is represented that the Privacy Code confers on the interested parties the exercise of specific rights and in particular, to obtain:
1. confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerns the interested parties, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
2. the indication of the origin of personal data, of the purposes and methods of processing as well as of the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic tools;
3. an indication of the identification details of the owner and managers as well as of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them;
4. the updating, rectification, integration of data, as well as the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those which do not need to be kept in relation to the purposes for the which data was collected or subsequently processed;
5. the attestation that the operations referred to in letter d) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible o involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
The interested party, pursuant to art. 7 of the Privacy Code, also has the right to oppose, for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection, as well as the processing of personal data for the purpose of sending promotional communications for carrying out market research.